E-commerce Internship at Staples Europe
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||6 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Werkervaring|
Are you looking for an opportunity to learn about e-commerce, onsite search and web analytics tools like Google Analytics and Omniture? As part of the team, you will have the opportunity to have a direct and significant impact on improving the customer experience by making it easy to find relevant and accurate results on our sites across Europe.
Are you a 3rd or last year bachelor of master student with passion for E-commerce? Do you combine a sharp analytic view with a pragmatic approach? Than this is the internship for you!
We kindly ask you to complete the online application and submit your resume in English.
- Retrieve and analyze large volume of data
- Develop and communicate insights in presentations
- Attend and assist workshops
- Take care of organizational aspects, own and distribute action list
- Conduct trending analysis to identify performance gaps, highlight strengths, and provide recommended corrective actions
- Bachelor or Master student, business or data driven with minor/major on E-commerce
- Basic experience with R, SPSS or other statistical analysis tools
- You’ve showed excellence in results and an international focus during your study
- Self-confident, structured and creative
- Someone who is smart and curious, enjoys doing good work, and is genuinely interested in improving the customer experience of our sites globally
- Strong Communicator —ability to read, write and speak English at a high proficiency level
- Extra kudo’s for experience with UNIX or Perl regular expressions , Google Analytics or Coremetrics or experience in developing and implementing algorithms for data analysis
Wat bieden wij
- We welcome you to a challenging, dynamic environment with great opportunities for you to explore. During your internship, you can become a part of our transformation!