Marketing and Communication internship
|Functie||Marketing and Communication intern|
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||3 - 6 maanden|
|Salaris opmerking||op basis van 40uur|
What will you do?
Together with the team you will set up marketing strategies to get the German website successfully live. After our growth in the Netherlands, we are ready to cross the border! A special project where we can use your help. In addition to set up marketing strategies, you will also do some marketing analyses (how can we enter the German market the best?) and translate web texts into German.
Can you tick the following boxes?
- You are currently studying a related bachelors or masters degree
- You have a critical and analytical attitude. - Great work ethic! You show initiative and bring your own ideas.
- You can start the internship from January (or later). - German is your native language, so you speak it fluently.
Which boxes do we tick?
- Informal sociability. From lunch with your colleagues – you don’t have to take your own lunch box! – to a well deserved beer on Friday afternoon. And don’t be surprised: now and then a football rolls along your desk.
- We make sure you get everything you need so you can perform at your best.
- You are a full team member with your own contribution.
Where will you do your internship?
We are a young and dynamic enterprise, so you as intern always will be busy! The dit bedrijf team is unconstrained and sociable. We see our interns as full team members and therefore you will get many cups of coffee as your colleagues will get for you. We take you up in our team, which allows you to learn a lot and to make your own contribution.
Would you like to conquer the German market together with our team? Send your CV and motivation in German to firstname.lastname@example.org.