Marketing and Talent Internship
|Functie||Marketing and Talent Internship|
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||4 - 6 maanden|
How it all started…
In 1994 the comet Shoemaker - Levy 9 collided with Jupiter. Changing space forever. The persuasion was and is, that in our time, in our space, technology will make the world go round. Nowadays a small headquarter in the Netherlands coordinates the common goals. The delivery centers in Serbia, Ukraine and Romania (with in total around 900 Levininers) facilitate technology, innovation, talent development and customer teams.
Every Levi Niner stands out in its personality, its knowledge and its skills. We encourage versatility. But there are four characteristics that are shared by all of us and make us a strong team:
- RESULT DRIVEN
Marketing and Talent Intern - dit bedrijf
dit bedrijf is looking for a pro-active and creative Marketing and Talent Intern for our Head-Office based in Amsterdam.
The Intern will report directly to the Corporate Talent Manager and Marketing Manager and will have contact with colleagues in all Delivery Centers where we operate in Eastern-Europe.
- Work on the content of new Levi9 corporate website;
- Facilitate and co-organize the project for the new Levi9 career pages;
- Keep track of social media activity and keep the social media account from Levi9 up-to-date, attractive and live together with the Marketing team;
- Co-produce marketing materials like brochures, leaflets and presentations for both Head office as the Delivery centers;
- Support in all Employee admin and polices for the Amsterdam office;
- Assist the Talent and Marketing Manager with all other HR and Marketing related tasks like learning & development, video’s, branding and project management;
- Assist in organizing and producing internal and external events.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Dutch language both verbal as written;
- Creative and organized;
- Takes initiative and can work independently;
- Strong in organizing and coordinating;
- Eye for detail;