|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||5 - 6 maanden|
Are you an enthusiastic and ambitious student in the last year(s) of your bachelor or master? Do you want to get the chance to independently do a marketing project at an international organization? Do you want to learn project management skills in addition to the day-to-day tasks of a marketing department? dit bedrijf is looking for two (2) interns for a minimum period of 5 months. You will have the opportunity to visit our international locations as well as attend strategic marketing meetings. If this description appeals to you, then you might be interested in joining dit bedrijf!
This is what we see as your internship You will report to the Group Senior Brand & Customer Experience (CX) Manager and will be assigned to one project: Project 1: will be focused on developing and designing an online portal for our customers. Project 2: will be focused on developing a new positioning for brand management for two (2) of our brands.
- Support the Group Brand & CX manager with preparing, designing, and developing meeting and training materials for the group marketing organization;
- Assist with department budget administration;
- Coordinate meetings and facilitate necessary meetings as it relates to your projects;
- Conduct data research and analysis;
- You are in the last year(s) of your HBO/WO Bachelor / Master degree in the direction of Marketing or Business Management
- Available to work for 3 or 4 days a week as from February 2020, flexible remote working is available when not needed on site;
- You are comfortable working in an English language business environment;
- You have good communicating skills and start your own projects, being organized and have a result oriented focus;
- You are analytical and detail oriented;
- Can commit to the internship for a minimum period of 5 months;
- You are willing to travel occasionally.
Wat bieden wij
- You will work in a motivated, technical organization with a high level of ambition.
- You’ll receive €500,00 internship compensation, a laptop, and the ability to participate in several training programmes as part of our Academies.
- An international internship in a challenging and diverse environment;
- Passionate and professional colleagues who love what they do;
- Working closely along our Strategic Initiatives contributing towards the energy transition.