Marketing Internship at GamePoint
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||4 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Werkervaring|
dit bedrijf has been on the cutting edge of online gaming for over a decade and a half. We have been growing our presence both domestically in The Netherlands and internationally in Europe, North- and South America through a combination of web properties, media partnerships, Facebook applications and mobile apps. With over 2 million monthly active users and some of the highest grossing games in the business, we’re the biggest thing since sliced bread and still growing at an increasing pace.
Our games feature unique synchronous multiplayer features that allow millions to play and connect over a range of platforms and devices. Time spent per session and customer lifetime is off the charts, allowing us to build long lasting relationships with our players. Something that’s rarely seen in the fickle free-to-play industry.
- Are you an ace networker and are you looking to develop your marketing skills?
- Are you creative, motivated and willing to go the extra mile?
- Are you an avid learner and willing to contribute to a young company in an exciting industry?
As Marketing Intern (MI) you will support the principal marketing activities on dit bedrijf:
- Upcoming platform (seasonal) events.
- Support on data analysis relevant to Business Development and other departments.
- Online and Offline Brand Management activities and CRM related online and offline activities.
- You will get useful insights to write a Master or BA thesis on any internet business related topic.
Send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your motivation + cv
- Support the Buisiness Development department on diverse marketing activities: planning upcoming platform events, online & offline brand management and customer relationship management, among others
- Data analysis: analyze chunks of data and use the resulting knowledge to suggest adjustments and new game features
- User acquisition: He/she will be immersed in Facebook and web advertising for GamePoint apps.
- Back up activities such as campaign management, creative designs for different campaigns, advertising reports and campaigns optimization.
- Fluent in English and Dutch, other European languages are a pré
- Analytical skills and database knowledge: Advanced Excel, SQL*, and Access*. (* are preferred not mandatory)
- The ability to manage incidental challenges during non-business hours
- The personality to match the dynamic field or digital media and entertainment
- The willingness and confidence to do 'cold calling'
- Enthusiastic about: social media, online gaming, online advertising, e-commerce and related topics. Applicants writing their thesis on these topics can get useful insights
Wat bieden wij
- A fun and casual work environment
- Internship compensation
- A working experience that will boost your career