Quality Assurance Stage
|Functie||Quality Assurance medewerker|
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||5 - 24 maanden|
<p> QA tester internship at Amsterdam<br /> <br /> <strong>Job description</strong><br /> <br /> As a Quality Assurance Tester you will be working closely with the development and design teams, making sure the combination of the perfect software functionality and look is made.<br /> <br /> You will develop understanding of what makes a better mobile product, making sure customers are delivered with the best possible result.</p>
- As a QA tester, you will be part of a team in charge of ensuring our customers are getting the best quality mobile apps.
- You will be in charge of finding issues.
- Understanding why they happen and helping the development team in fixing them as well as offering improvements you believe will make the apps the best mobile products in the market.
- The apps are aimed at various target audience and require a a dynamic and analytic perception of software and mobile apps.
- A degree or studying of relevant fields.
- Available for at least 6 months in Amsterdam.
- Strong logical and analytical skills.
- Affinity to mobile platforms and apps, and the will to learn and develop.
- Independent and pro-active.
- Knowledge of product testing and QA.
Wat bieden wij
- Paid talent program.
- Start period: as soon as possible.
- Great deal of personal responsibility.
- Learning from an experienced top-team.