Recruitment Intern HR Department MATIS Netherlands
|Locatie||High tech campus, Eindhoven|
|Dagen per week||3, 4 of 5|
|Stageduur||3 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Werkervaring|
|Salaris opmerking||Compensation to be discussed|
MATIS Netherlands is the Dutch subsidiary of the MATIS Group, an international engineering consultancy founded in 1994 in France. The MATIS Group supports its clients in Europe, North Africa and South America with 1360 employees worldwide.
Our activities are mainly in the high tech, telecommunication, transportation, energy, defense and life sciences industries. In the Netherlands, MATIS is mainly active in the high tech (which includes the semi-conductor industry and the manufacturing of special machinery) and the automotive industry.
MATIS Netherlands is looking to reinforce their Engineering teams. As part of our team, our consultants work on the latest technologies in different R&D projects for leading organizations within technology. Our Dutch office is located in Eindhoven on the High Tech Campus, from where we are working with a team of international experts on projects throughout the entire country. We are looking for engineers who are motivated by this challenge, offer flexibility and have acquired relevant experience in this field.
To reinforce our HR Department in Eindhoven, we are looking for a:
HR RECRUITMENT INTERN (M/W)
You will participate actively in the candidate selection process in an international context.
- Analyse clients’ needs
- Create job offers
- Candidate search
- Candidate selection via telephone screenings / interviews with focus on necessary skill requirements and determine if candidates match the position profile / company culture
- Assist the recruiter or manager during face-to-face interviews
- Candidate follow-up
- Increase MATIS’ visibility (towards schools, on social network sites, …)
- Bachelor or Master Student or Recent Graduate in Human Resource Management or any other related field
- OR: Bachelor / Master Student or Recent Graduate with a particular interest in Human Resources
- You are looking forward to working in an international environment
- You are curious and not afraid to immerse yourself in the various technical subjects related to engineering
- You are responsible, proactive and eager to take initiative
- You can both work in team, as well as independently when this is required
- You have good listening and communication skills
- Your mother tongue is preferably Dutch and you are fluent in English. Knowledge of French is an asset, but not a requirement
Wat bieden wij
- You will have the opportunity to work in an international environment and team
- We offer a challenging internship with the possibility to participate actively in all the company’s activities