Recruitment Stage Michael Page (Amsterdam / Utrecht / Rotterdam / Tilburg)
|Functie||Recruitment Stagiair Michael Page|
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||3 - 7 maanden|
|Salaris opmerking||Afhankelijk van het studiejaar|
|Huidig opleidingsjaar||3 of 4|
Michael Page is part of the PageGroup, one of the world's top recruitment agencies. PageGroup was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time, we have grown to be one of the world's most successful recruitment organisations. Listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company, we currently employ over 7,000 staff with 164 office locations in 35 countries. We recruit candidates for middle- and high-level management positions and also for specialist functions. We select and recruit for interim and permanent positions. PageGroup has been awarded the prestigious TOP EMPLOYER Award for the fourth year running. Our Employer Value Proposition is at the heart of everything we do: career progression, talent development, giving back to others, diversity at work and rewards & well-being. This is one of the reasons why we are able to grow and achieve success together.
You will be part of a highly energetic team and will be involved in different stages of our recruitment procedures. You will experience part of our on-boarding program provided by our Talent & Development Team and you will be challenged in an international commercial environment. We offer excellent opportunities for growth and development, a young and dynamic work environment and a work hard, play hard mentality. You will be responsible for 360 degrees recruitment.
- Identify, develop and manage client and candidate relationships
- Use multiple online resources to headhunt new talent
- Assess candidate talent through resume screening and phone and in-person interviews
- Maintenance and updating of the CRM system
- Network to build business relationships, gather information, and convert data into commercial opportunities
- currently following a Bachelor or Master in Commerce / Marketing / HR / Business Studies / Psychology
- full-time available for a period of at least 3-6 months
- able to speak and write English on a high level (Dutch is a plus)
- a quick learner
- adaptive and have a flexible personality
- a great sense of humour.
Wat bieden wij
- Paid internship with additional travel allowance
- an excellent opportunity in a young and ambitious team within an international organisation
- professional trainings together with other trainees and consultants
- a modern and open office at the Zuidas within a one-minute walk from Amsterdam Zuid station
- a nice atmosphere with (Friday afternoon) drinks and many other activities and events.