Sales Internship - Krauthammer - Hoofddorp
|Functie||Sales Support Intern|
|Dagen per week||3, 4 of 5|
|Stageduur||4 - 6 maanden|
Support international colleagues in order to ensure a top class service level to internal and external clients. You will be the first point of contact for our clients (reception: phone, guests, post), coordinating logistics (venue, office supplies, catering, materials, travel) and support all international teams and departments where possible.
- You are currently studying HBO International Business, Facility Management or other relevant studies
- You are a natural organizer, pro-active, service minded, friendly, flexible and accurate.
- You have the ability to handle stressful situations.
- You have administrative and communicative skills and love to be the spider in the web.
- You have excellent MS office skills
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English.
Within dit bedrijf we believe that engagement is the 21th century X-factor of organisations. Engaged people drive performance and people are the main drivers of sustainable competitive advantage. Our focus is increasing your people’s engagement through behaviour change. With embedded offices all over Europe, in the Americas and Asia, and a bonded network of partners worldwide, we deliver in native languages in more than 50 countries.
A professional and international environment in which learning and development are obvious and coaching on the job.
Ready for a challenge?
If you fit our profile, please send your cover letter and CV in Dutch (when you are native English) and in English (when you are native Dutch) to Nancy van Abswoude at: firstname.lastname@example.org If questions, please send us an email (email@example.com) with your phone number and we will contact you.
- Good level of English (next to Dutch)