TRAINEE FRONT OFFICE
|Functie||TRAINEE FRONT OFFICE|
|Location||Diegem, Diegem, Diegem|
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||5 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Werkervaring|
As a Front Office trainee you will report to the Front Office Manager, Ms. Monica Van Haute. The objective of this internship is to train the trainee on all tasks and responsibilities of the Front Office department. It will allow acquiring a full scope of the hotel operations since the Front Office staff is in direct contact with all departments. It is important that the trainee, once trained, is able to perform the same tasks as a full time staff member. Only then he/she has a real understanding of the department.
- Welcoming all guests;
- Providing sufficient and requested information to guests;
- Handling incoming telephone calls;
- Answering e-mails and faxes;
- Handling miscellaneous administrative tasks;
- Checking in and out of guests;
- Checking arrival times and acting accordingly;
- Making individual reservations;
- Organizing transportation for guests;
- Organizing Lost & Found;
- Receiving and controlling payments;
- Keeping the lobby clean;
- Taking part in the upselling program.
- Attention to detail;
- Strong administrative skills;
- Multilingual (NL/FR/EN);
- Correct attitude towards colleagues and hotel guests.
The tasks the trainees will complete will vary and are therefore not limited to the list above. The main goal is to keep the guests satisfied at all times. The trainees have to be able to work independent and in a flexible way.
We encourage cross-training throughout the different departments which will broaden the trainee’s experience within the hotel and hospitality business.
Over dit bedrijf
Van der Valk Hotel Brussels Airport (****) has 246 rooms, 16 meeting rooms, a fitness, a bar, a cosy restaurant and a brand-new sushi bar; all this only a few minutes away from the airport. Van der...