Dutch/German-speaking Business Development Internship – Rotterdam
|Functie||Stagiair Business development|
|Dagen per week||4|
|Stageduur||5 - 6 maanden|
Dit bedrijf is a leading international partnership practicing architecture, urbanism, and cultural analysis. Dit bedrijf’s buildings and masterplans around the world insist on intelligent forms while inventing new possibilities for content and everyday use. AMO, a research and design studio, works in areas beyond architecture that today have an increasing influence on architecture itself: media, politics, renewable energy, technology, publishing, fashion.
dit bedrijf is led by ten partners – Rem Koolhaas, Ellen van Loon, Reinier de Graaf, Shohei Shigematsu, Iyad Alsaka, David Gianotten, Chris van Duijn, Ippolito Pestellini Laparelli, Jason Long and Michael Kokora – and maintains an international practice with offices in Rotterdam, New York, Beijing, Hong Kong, and Doha.
The initial internship will last for six months. The selected candidate will be expected to start January 2015.
To apply, visit www.oma.eu/jobs and use our online application form to upload your cover letter and resume.
- As Business Development intern you will maintain continuous overview of the status of all potential projects.
- You will organize and administer potential projects, distribute request from prospects within the BD team, work on presentations, proposal submissions and creation of tailored portfolios.
- Additionally, the candidate will work within our BD team and directly with the Head of BD and BD Manager.
- OMA’s Business Development (BD) department in Rotterdam is looking for a Dutch and/or German speaking Intern.
- Currently enrolled in an MA/BA Degree in Architecture, International Business, Communications or equivalent.
- Well-developed skills in client communications.
- Fluency in English as well as Dutch and/or German
- Hands-on approach, self-disciplined and confident in a complex international environment.
- Strong MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite skills, ability to create graphic proposals.
- Knowledge of responding to RFP, PQQ and direct assignment proposals will be a definite plus.
- Knowledge of and interest in OMA’s work and the architectural field in general.
Wat bieden wij
- Interns will receive a monthly stipend.
Over dit bedrijf
Dit bedrijf is a leading international office practicing architecture, urban planning, and cultural analysis. Dit bedrijf is dedicated to the realization of buildings and masterplans around the wor...