We are looking for a student/intern who will develop and deploy a web database project for internal use in our company. Experience and detailed knowledge in Apache, PHP, mysql and WordPress are required.</p>
The intended steps for the web database project are:
• Set up a Linux system with Apache, PHP, mysql as platform for the implementation
• Create a design/specification for the website framework
• Set up the basic website using WordPress with authentication, role management, basic structure and plugins according design/specification
• Create a design/specification for a mysql database structure that covers the business requirements
• Create a highly flexible custom WordPress plugin that supports creation and maintenance of data as well as various views of the database
• Link external data sources/systems into the database structure and display this data, e. g. via LDAP, CSV file import, RSS feeds, etc.
• All designs/specifications as well as code and especially the custom WordPress plugin shall be well documented and should target at efficient maintenance
A second phase of the project could focus on adding iPad/iPhone/Android interface or apps.
a person interested in challenging tasks and out of box thinking.
Apart having the technical expertise in the mentioned technologies the student/intern shall be a quick learner, self motivated and have good communications skills.